Q: Main purpose for me is to copy the DVD/blu rays I purchased to portable storage devices where I can better organize the movies and watch them later on via media-players on TV. Additionally I can store movies on my ipad or smartphone. Any recommendation would be appreciate.
For those who are running into Blu-ray/DVD playback issues or insufficient storage with portable storage device, the Pavtube BDMagic could be the best Blu-ray/DVD compressor and converter. It is capable of handling a great number of BD/DVD sources & conversion possibilities for a good price-performance ratio. Another possibility you can get from Pavtube BDMagic is transferring blu rays copied with such software to HD into your video editing software for making a “best of” music video clip file.
Meanwhile, the full disc copy function of the Blu-ray ripping software will be a good option for users who just want to backup the entire Blu-ray/DVD movie with full information of the disc. This process is not carried codec. So the movie file with quality lossless.
- Hack/Crack AACS and BD+ protections of a Blu-ray Disc;
- Copy a Blu ray Disc to PC hard drive or portable storage devices (Windows OS);
- Reduce the size by keeping the main movie only (eliminating the menu and other things);
- Remove audio/subtitles in unwanted languages;
- Maintain the Blu-ray structure and not convert the original video;
How to rip Blu-ray/DVDs?
Step 1. Free download and install the best Blu-ray ripping program on your PC.
Step 2. Run it and load your Blu-ray/DVD source file into it. It can be Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO, DVD disc, DVD ISO or DVD IFO image file.
Step 3. If you want to compress or convert the movie, you need to choose output format. Otherwise, just use the “Full disc copy” function to backup your movie file, the process only take few minutes. And the movie file will be the original Blu-ray format, like M2TS, MKV.
Step 4. Click “Convert” button to run the Blu-ray/DVD conversion.
Tip: By Default, the converted video file will be stored in a folder on your PC, you can get it by clicking “Open” button. You can also click “Browse” to choose your portable storage as a storage path.
That’s it. Very easy to use. Hope this article could help you.
- Play Exercise and Art DVDs Video on iPad Air 3
- Failure to Play TV Programmes on Old DVD Player
- How to Rip TV Series DVD to Episodes for Plex?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to QuickTime MOV on Mac
- Copy DVD to Exteral Hard Drive For Streaming on TV/Laptop/PC
- Copy 600 DVDs for CyberLink PowerDVD 15 Watching