For Mac users who have large collection of DVD movies, besides watching them on your Mac computer with DVD player software you may also wish to transfer and play them on your iPhone/iPad on the move or stream to your large screen TV via Apple TV. As a matter of fact, what you need to do is ripping DVD to iTunes playable M4V file formats with a Mac DVD to M4V Converter, then you will effortlessly sync the files to your iPhone/iPad/Apple TV via iTunes on Mac.
How to choose the best DVD to M4V Converter for Mac?
There are many Mac DVD Ripper program on the market, have no ideal which is the best one to choose? To guide you out of confusion, we have listed the following 5 important criterion for you to pick the best Mac DVD to M4V Converter.
– Bypass all DVD copy protection and region codec from DVD
– Full support for DVD disc, Video_TS folder and IFO/ISO image file
– Rip DVD to not only M4V but also iPhone/iPad/Apple preset profile formats with the optimal playback settings
– Flexibly adjust output profile parameter to get the best playback settings for iPhone/iPad/Apple TV
– Perfect support for the new Mac operating system.
– Simple to use and produce high quality
Based on above listed standards, we have picked the best DVD to M4V Converter for Mac – Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac (review), which can perfectly fulfill all the standards listed above.
– Powerfully bypass up to up to 14 types of DVD copy protection including region code, RCE, key2Audio, UOP, CSS, Macrovision, Disney X-project DRM (99 titles DVD encryption included), FluxDVD, Protect, ARccOS, AACS, BD+, ROM Mark, BD-Live, etc.
– Full support for loading not only DVD disc, but also extract data from the RAW DVD ISO files and Video_TS folder
– Not only assist you to rip DVD to M4V file formats but also beneficially output specific iPhone/iPad/Apple TV models preset profile formats with the optimal playback settings.
– Flexibly adjust output profile parameter including video codec, resolution, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc as you like to get better output video and audio quality.
– The developer of Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac keeps constant update with perfect support for the new Mac OS such as macOS Sierra and Mac OS X El Capitan.
– The program is quite simple to use. Anyone can learn to use it in minutes and the results are produced by the program are pretty high quality, you can’t tell the difference between the converted M4V and the original DVD.
Step by Step to Convert DVD to M4V with Best DVD to M4V Converter for Mac
Step 1: Import DVD Movies.
Download, install and run this DVD ripper. You can load DVD by clicking “File” > “Load from disc”. Or load DVD Folder by clicking “File” > “Load from folder” or load DVD IFO/ISO image by clicking “File” > “Load IFO/ISO”.
Tips: Check the movie titles you want to rip. Click the drop-down list of Subtitles or Audio, then all the subtitles and audio tracks info in the Blu-ray movie will be shown clearly, so you can select your needed language as your subtitles freely or desired audio tracks.
Step 2: Specify output profile format.
Click “Format” bar drop-down list, choose iTunes best supported “M4V – MPEG-4 Video(*.m4v)” under “Common Video” main category.
If you wish to sync files to from iTunes to iPad/iPhone/Apple TV, you can get those iDevices best playback settings by flexibly adjusting output parameters including video codec, resolution, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc to let them fit with your iDevices or use our program to directly output iPhone/iPad/Apple TV preprogrammed profile formats with the optimal playback settings.
Step 3: Start DVD movie to iTunes M4V conversion process.
After all settings is completed, hit right-bottom “Convert” button to start to rip/convert DVD to iTunes supported file formats or iDevices preset profile format conversion process.
When the conversion is completed, hit the “Open Output Folder” on the main interface to pop out the folder with the converted files. Then feel free to add converted files on iTunes or sync files from iTunes to iPad/iPhone/Apple TV.
Ripping Commercial DVDs to iTunes 12, 11 on Mac for Personal Use
How Do I Get Torrent Movies to iTunes on Windows/Mac?
H.265 to iTunes Converter – Sync HEVC Video to iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
iTunes Solutions: Import MP4/MPEG Videos to iTunes
Convert Xvid/DivX for adding to Your iTunes Library on Mac