Do you know the movie Breaking Bad season 5? Breaking Bad season 5 consist of 16 episodes, each running about 42 minutes in length. It has been widely welcomed on iTunes.
Brief Introduction: Wait is not under the thumb of a mastemind criminal any more. He assumes the role of one himself. He and Jesse look to build their own empire. At the same time, Skyler struggles with the reality of her husband’s new role. And Hank works to wrap up his investment of Gus’s business.
If you have purchased Breaking Bad season 5, you will find this iTunes movie cannot be played on WMP. What’s the matter? In this article, you will learn why iTunes files cannot be played in Windows Media Player and how to make iTunes media playable in Windows Media Player.
Part 1. Why Windows Media Player play iTunes music/video
1. iTunes purchased music (before 2009) and movies are usually protected by the DRM (Digital Rights Management), which attempts to control use of digital media by preventing access, copying or conversion by users to other formats or players.
2. iTunes music, video, movie are in unique formats that can’t be recognized by Windows Media Player. As you might know, iTunes music is in AAC (DRM’ed .m4p and non-DRM .m4a) format, video and movie are in DRM-protected .m4v or .mov formats, while WMP plays .wma, .mp3 audio and .wmv, .avi ,.mp4 video.
Part 2. How can I play iTunes music/video in Windows Media Player
Fortunately, by removing DRM protection from iTunes and converting iTunes M4V to Windows Media Player supported MP4 format, you can make iTunes movies playable on WMP with ease. What you need is an all-in-one DRM removal and video converter. Here, Pavtube iTunes DRM Converter is highly recommended for its easy-to-use interface, straight workflow and reliable video quality. It can remove the DRM protection from iTunes downloaded video, and transfer it to various video formats including WMV profiles for Windows Media Player. Here I will show you how to get Breaking Bad season 5 playable on Windows Media Player, not iTunes. (Read Top 5 Best DRM removal Software Review)
Money saving bundles:
- ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
- Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1
- BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
- DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
A command window will pop up during the installation to install specific audio driver, do not shut down and let it running until the installation completed.
Record Breaking Bad season 5 iTunes DRM video to WMV for importing to Windows Media Player
Step 1. Add video and choose target format.
Drag and drop your Breaking Bad season 5 videos to it directly, or you can click icon to import them as below.
Let’s click the drop-down-list besides “Format” and choose “Common Video> WMV3 (WMV9)(*.wmv)” as output format for your Windows Media Player.
Step 2. Customize target video specs.
Click “Settings” to enter Profile Settings window, you can find settings for video size, codec, bitrate and frame rate. To get 1080p quality for video playback, you are suggested to set the Size to 1920*1080.
Step 3. Start conversion.
Now click the big red icon to start converting Breaking Bad season 5 iTunes M4V video to Windows Media Player in batch; this converter will activate your media player automatically and start to play this video. The player windows cannot be removed or closed.
In the meanwhile, it will start to record this video in WMV real-time. The conversion time is equal to the video length itself; you can do other tasks during the converting the process.
Note: The system volume could turn off temporally during this period; no worries, do not touch it to get perfect DRM removed video.
After the conversion, click “Open output folder” to quick locate the converted video. And you are free to enjoy Breaking Bad season 5 on Windows Media Player, not iTunes!
1. The DRM removing process may mislead your anti-virus software to falsely report virus/worm. Please ignore the report to keep on ripping.
2. This product cannot convert unplayable video (damaged, unauthorized, etc).