An ISO image is an archive file of an optical disc, a type of disk image composed of the data contents of every written sector of an optical disc, including the optical disc file system.ISO image files usually have a file extension of .iso. The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but what is known as an ISO image might also contain a UDF (ISO/IEC 13346) file system (commonly used by DVDs and Blu-ray Discs).
Meanwhile, there is another image file, the IFO image. When you backup your Blu-ray or DVD discs on your computer, you may get these image files. Maybe you wondered can I download Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy S4, now if you want to play image movies on Galaxy S4, you need to convert IFO/ISO videos to Galaxy S4 MP4 format. Here are some tips for you and you will know how to put/watch Blu-ray DVD IFO/ISO movies on Galaxy S4 phone.
1. Download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, this software is a great Galaxy S4 Blu-ray converter, which can rip and convert Blu-ray DVD IFO/ISO to mp4 format. MP4 format is supported perfectly by Galaxy S4.
2. Install and launch the Blu-ray DVD IFO/ISO to Galaxy S4 converter, we can see the main interface of it.
3. Click IFO/ISO button to import Blu-ray DVD IFO/ISO file, Click on ” Format >> Samsung >> Samsung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4) “.
4. After choosing the format, we can click settings to see detail information of the format, and we can change the profile parameters. In video column, we can set codec, size, bitrate, frame rate; in audio column, we can set codec, sample rate, bitrate and channels.
5. Click conversion to start. Video and audio synchronization is perfectly guaranteed by the best Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 converter.
- Play Exercise and Art DVDs Video on iPad Air 3
- Failure to Play TV Programmes on Old DVD Player
- How to Rip TV Series DVD to Episodes for Plex?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to QuickTime MOV on Mac
- Copy DVD to Exteral Hard Drive For Streaming on TV/Laptop/PC
- Copy 600 DVDs for CyberLink PowerDVD 15 Watching