Pavtube Studio offers the biggest coupon for its resounding DVD Ripper/Copier on Easter Promotion activity. Only $24.5, you can get the professional DVD Ripper for Win/Mac. This price will be the lowest in DVD Ripper/Copier field after compared all the competitors. If you are planning to purchase one DVD Ripper for your large DVD collection, Easter Day will be your best chance and Pavtube Studio can be your first consideration.
Pavtube Studio has been devoting himself to develop the DVD ripping and copying technology skills for many years. Its top-selling DVD Ripper – Pavtube DVDAid can decrypt DVD with CSS, region code, UOP, Sony ArccOS, Disney X-project DRM. It can convert DVD to H.265, M3U8, MP4,MKV, AVI, MOV, etc with original video quality on Windows 10/8.1/8/7, XP. For those who are not computerman, DVDAid provides the optimized preset for mainstreaming multimedia players, like iPad, Apple TV 4, Microsoft Surface Pro, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, LG TV, Samsung Galaxy/Note series, etc. Of course, if you want to customize your own video, it still allows you to adjust video/audio bitrate, resolution frame rate, sample rate, codec, etc to get smaller or higher resolution video as your need.
Its Mac version – Pavtube DVDAid for Mac has the equivalence function as the Windows version. Pavtube Studio is always updating its products to fit in with each operating system upgrade on computer. So you can rip any commercial DVD on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan without worrying software breakdown issue.
If you want to know more Pavtube 2016 Easter Coupon, you can visit Pavtube Facebook.
Pavtube DVDAid Guides:
- Play DVD Disc on DVD Players without Region Code in 3 Different Ways
- Rip TV Series DVD for Watching on PC/Tablet Via Plex
- Backup “The Danish Girl” DVD to WD My Passport Ultra
- Rip and Copy 2016 Oscars DVD Movies to WD My Passport Ultra
- How to Fix DVD Disc Playback Problems with Kodi 15/14?
- How to Watch DVD on Android Tablet Built-in Projector with MX Player?
- How to Stream DVD movies to Samsung 55″ TV Via Kodi on QNAP NAS?
- How to Copy/Backup Fantastic Four DVD Movie for Convenient Playback?
- Best way to Watch DVD Movies on Robin Tablet Windows/Mac
- Best Way to Play DVD ISO IFO Image Files on Nvidia Shield Tablet 2