Apple’s iPhone 5S might be the best-selling smartphone in the world. It’s thinner, lighter and faster than its predecessors. And it offer 4G. Actually, the greatest highlight of iPhone 5S is the display. iPhone 5S display resolution is 1136 x 640 pixels. Measuring 4 inches diagonally, the new touch screen has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and is branded a Retina display with 326 ppi (pixels per inch). So, some iPhone 5S users like enjoying films on iPhone 5S. However, most of them have issues to transfer 1080p movies to iPhone 5S. Why and how? This article will give you a detailed guide.
How to sync movies from PC to iPhone 5S
1. Download and install latest version of iTunes.
2. Connect iPhone 5S to your computer with Lightning to micro USB Cable, and open iTunes (if it doesn’t open automatically).
3. In iTunes, select your iPhone name under DEVICES in the sidebar.
4. To sync iPhone 5S with iTunes library automatically, simply press “Sync”. In this way everything in your iTunes will be synced with iPhone, including Audio content (music, podcasts, audiobooks, and iTunes U content), Movies and TV shows, Photos, Books, Contacts, Calendars, Documents (File Sharing apps only), Applications, Bookmarks, etc.
5. To sync movies only, check “Manually manage music and videos” in Options area and click Apply. This will deselect the automatic sync settings for the Music, Movies, and TV Shows tabs. Then you can drag and drop movies from iTunes Movie library to the Movies tab under your iPhone 5S in the sidebar.
It is recommended that you sync your iPhone 5S with iTunes at least once a week. In the unfortunate event that data on your iPhone is lost, this will ensure that you have a recent backup file to restore with.
To be honest, not all the video files can be streamed to iPhone 5S, since we have streamed the movies to iPhone 5S, we hope iPhone 5S can play them successfully. So, What kinds of videos/movies can be synced to iPhone 5S?
iTunes can sync your music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and iTunes U content to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod. iPhone 5S now supports up to 1080p HD movie purchases and rentals.
If you’d like to sync self-made films to the device, always check if they are in supported formats by iPhone 5S. According to Apple, MKV and AVI videos are not accepted formats and you have to convert them to iPhone 5S optimized H.264 .mp4 videos before you can add them to iTunes. The Best iPhone 5S video converter should be helpful.