Enjoy your favorite movies, photos and more on your TV with the Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player.
The Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player connects easily to a TV thanks to its outputs, which include stereo left and right and S/PDIF connections. This Diamond HD Media Player is also USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compatible. The Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player supports photo formats of JPEG, M-JPEG, BMP, TIFF and PNG, as well as audio formats of MP3 and WMA. Connect with a U disk or a mobile hard disk easily with this Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player. The compact size allows you to quickly switch your media between TVs, and this Diamond HD Mini Media player even allows you to switch between USB and card media.
Diamond HD Media Wonder Mini Media Player:
- Enjoy movies, pictures and more on your TV
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compatible
- SD/MMC interface
- Stereo left and right, S/PDIF connections
- Composite and component video connections
- Photo formats: JPEG, M-JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG
- Audio formats: MP3, WMA
- Video formats: RM, RMVB, AVI, MPEG1 (VCD), MPEG2 (DVD), MP4
- Connect with U disk or mobile hard disk
- Supports USB and card media at the same time and can switch to each
It’s a good way to share movies with family members without the risk of scratching discs; everyone in your family can create and access the shared movies on HDTV and HD Media Players. And here Pavtube ByteCopy is an ideal easy-to-use tool to help you make it. With it, you can backup files from Blu-ray discs and standard DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitles included.
2014 Top 5 DVD Movie Converter for Portable devices, HDTV and HD Media Players
Windows Media Player Won’t Play AVI? Solved with 3 methods!
Top 5 Windows Media Player Alternatives
Copy Blu-ray to H.264 MKV for WD TV Live Media Player