3D Blu-ray Movie Solutions
There’re multiple things that should be paid attention to during 3D Blu-ray to HDD or 3D Blu-ray disc to disc backup. This post would introduce what 3D Blu-ray is, detailed solution on how to copy 3D Blu-ray movies, as well as some useful tips/FAQs during 3D Blu-ray Movie backup for 3D Glasses, Gear VR, 3D Projector, 3D TV etc.
|Top 5 3D Blu-ray Movie Converter Review 2016||Top 3 Mac 3D Blu-ray Copy & Ripper Review for 3D Devices|
|Guides for 2D/3D Blu-ray Movies Playback on 3D TV * How to Play 3D Blu-ray on Samsung 3D TV via USB||3D Blu-ray Backup Solutions With Subtitles * Best 3D Blu-ray Rippper for Home Theater|
|Directly Copy 3D Blu-ray Guides * Directly Copy 3D Blu-ray to Plex With 3D Effects
|Convert 3D Blu-ray to 3D Glassles With Oculus Cinema * View 2D/3D Blu-ray Movies on virtual reality glasses|
Editor’s Notes: For Best 3D Blu-ray Ripper/Copier Recommendations
1. The quality of your 3D viewing experience (such as crosstalk and motion smoothness) is also determined by your TV, Blu-ray disc player, and 3D glasses.
2. If you wanna play your 3D movies on your portable devices like Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 2, iPad 4, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S Plus, Galaxy Tab 4, Kindle Fire HDX, PS4, you need to rip and convert 3D Blu-ray to SBS 3D MP4, SBS 3D MKV or 2D video in HD MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc digital format first. In this case, a professional 3D Blu-ray ripping program is eagerly needed.
Here we highly recommend Pavtube BDMagic to help you finish your work. This professional 3D Blu-ray Ripper has the full capacity to rip or convert all the 3D Blu-rays to Side-by-Side 3D videos in a bevy of formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV. What’s more, the creating SBS 3D videos could be left/right or top/bottom videos. Of course, it also supports 2D commercial Blu-rays, DVDs, ISO image files as source media and ripped for playback on Phone (iPhone 6S/6S Plus), iPad (iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPad Air), Apple TV, and a rainbow of other devices like Android smartphones/tablets (Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy Tab 4, Note III, HTC,etc.), Windows Phone, PSP, Xbox One and many more.
Furthermore, the built-in video editor allows you to easily get desired video part and effects. If you’re using a Mac, please turn to Pavtube BDMagic for Mac, which enables you to convert 3D Blu-ray to 3D/2D videos on Mac OS X (including Yosemite and El Capitan). Now download the right version and check out the guide below.
Download 3D Blu-ray Converter:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Copy 3D Blu-ray to 3D Projector
What is 3D Blu-ray Disc
The main source of high-quality 3D is via 3D Blu-ray discs. There are a growing number of titles, though these still number in the dozens, not hundreds. Worse, many of the most desirable titles are brand exclusives. So in order to get “Avatar” in 3D, you need to buy a Panasonic product. To get “How to Train Your Dragon” you need to buy a Samsung product. But all these disc work on any 3D BD player.
So how does 3D on BD work? The logical assumption is that each eye’s content is encoded on the disc sequentially (the frame for the left eye, then frame for the right eye), just as how it’s shown on the TV.
All Blu-ray 3D content is encoded at 1080p/24. However, the two frames are stacked on top of each other. In a rare example of simple nomenclature, this is called frame packing.
Other Related 3D Blu-ray Articles:
- Tips for Maintaining Your Home DVD Library
- 3D Movie on VR Headset Playback Guides, Tips and Solutions
- Enjoy 3D on PC/Laptop With Anaglyph 3D Glasses
- Backup 3D Blu-ray ISO Files with 3D Effect Retained on PC
- Play 3D Blu-ray Movies With Letterbox Formatting|
- Get the Best DVDVideoSoft Alternative for Mac