Where to go for travel in summer? Which are the best places to travel in summer with kids? This article will recommend and introduce the ideal places for a happy and cool parent-child journey in this summer and help you convert your Blu-ray collections onto your any portable devices for HD summer travels. Probably because most students are on their summer vacation, our gift pack can help them better enjoy summer holiday.
Where to Go? – Best 5 Places for Summer Holiday Travel with Kids
1. Palau: An island country located in Micronesia, the western Pacific Ocean. It offers you the world’s most beautiful tropical paradise and natural wonders, including unspoiled reefs, caves, and walls. Famous for its diving, Palau is rated as one of the world’s best diving destinations by scuba aficionados. It is an archipelago having a tropical climate with an annual mean temperature of 82 °F (28 °C). Rainfall is heavy throughout the year, averaging 3,800 mm. The average humidity is 82% and although rain falls more frequently between July and October, there is still much sunshine. Local foods include cassava, taro, yam, potato, fish and pork and so on.
2. Provence (PACA): It is a geographical region and historical province in France and a must-go place for anyone in search of happiness and romance. It is honored as Lavender Hometown and is also surrounded by fields, rape or wheat. The blossom season of lavender is from May to October, and the best months for flower viewing are June and July, in the summer vacation period. And you can even drink wine there while appreciating the purple flower sea. Don’t forget to record the beautiful scenery with your HD camcorder as a cherished memory.
3. Maldives: One of the world’s most geographically dispersed full of islands and located on the Chagos-Maldives-Laccadive Ridge. It consists of 1,192 coral islands grouped in a double chain of 26 atolls, along the north-south direction, spread over roughly 90,000 square kilometers. With an average ground level of 1.5 meters above sea level, it is the planet’s lowest country. Two seasons dominate Maldives’ weather: the dry season associated with the winter northeastern monsoon and the rainy season which brings strong winds and storms.
4. Jiuzhaigou Valley: A part of the Min Mountains on the edge of the Tibetan Plateau located in northern Sichuan province of southwestern China, 330 km (205 mi) north of the provincial capital Chengdu. Famous for multi-level waterfalls, colorful lakes, and snow-capped peaks, it is inscribed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The climate is subtropical to temperate monsoon with a mean annual temperature of 7.8 °C, with means of -3.7 °C in January and 16.8 °C in July. So it is highly recommended to enjoy the cool.
5. Agra: Agra is a city in India, which has three famous UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort in the city and Fatehpur Sikri nearby, among which Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum and is regarded by many as the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Islamic, Persian, Ottoman Turkish and Indian architectural styles. If you are looking for a cultural and historical site going with your kids, this is a good choice.
Do Not Forget to Back up the “Do not miss” Blu-ray Movies with Kids
No matter which place you decide to go for summer vacation travel with your family or lover, please do not forget to take your tablets and smartphones for enjoying Blu-ray Movies. Then the problem comes, how to backup
To keep up with the excitement of the season, Pavtube Software announced the Summer Holiday Promotion specials today wherein customers can expect some fabulous deals and giveaway on a wide range of products. This promotion will last until the end of August for both Mac and Windows users.
– Original Price: $49
– Now: $34.3
Pavtube BDMagic Main Features :
1.This Blu-ray Ripper could rip Blu-rays and DVDs to popular audio and video formats for you to enjoy the movie on PC and wide screen TV. Support output to PS3, Apple TV, WD TV player, Xbox, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Galaxy Tab, Nexus, etc.
2. The additional Full Disk Copy facility enables you to backup the whole contents from Blu-ray disc and DVD with original HD quality and directly copy format allows saving 100% intact M2TS/VOB main movie from Blu-ray/DVD Disc.
3. The app supports CUDA acceleration in the availability of NVIDIA CUDA graphics card and adopts a redesigned GUI (Graphical User Interface), which is more user-friendly and in-style.
4. More than 200 formats listed to ensure you can get the desired video and audio types, like m3u8, Prores, H.265 MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MOV, RMVB, FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, etc.
5. Rip latest 2D/3D Blu-ray and DVD to 3D videos with ultrafast speed for true theater entertainment at home.
6. You are free to customize BD/DVD Videos including trimming, cropping, adding watermarks and inserting subtitles.
7. You can adjust profile parameters, rename and save it for easy access to next conversion.
8. Support latest Blu-ray/DVD discs.
– Pavtube New official address: http://www.multipelife.com/download/bdmagic/bdmagic_setup.exe
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
- Best Solution to Play Blu-ray Disc Movies on DVD Player
- Stream Blu-ray on Vizio 4K TV & LED Smart TV via USB
- Rip DVD to Roku 4 in H.265 MP4/MKV for Samsung 4K TV
- Best Solution to Stream BDMV Files to Roku 3/4 via Plex Media Server
- How to Convert 3D Blu-ray Movies to 3D SBS MP4 to watch on Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6?
- Can Wii U Plays Blu-ray and DVDs? Solved!
- Blu-Ray Error: Windows Media Player 12 Cannot Play Blu-ray on Windows 10
- Stream Blu-ray/DVD Movies to LG Netcast/WebOS via Plex App
- Backup Blu-ray to ReadyNAS for Streaming to TV Viewing
- Guide on Ripping 3D Blu-ray to View on Google Cardboard 2