Thanksgiving Day is coming. Some of you are probably planning the Thanksgiving menus for your family while some are ready for selecting the best Thanksgiving present for their parents. With great blessing and best wishes, Pavtube Studio also prepared a big gift for their consumer – Thanksgiving Promotion 2015 to celebrate Thanksgiving Day with our friends. Focusing on product quality and customer needs, Pavtube offers up to 40% discount for hot products to reward our customers.
Thanksgiving Day always comes with movies. I believe you must have prepared some Thanksgiving movies for enjoy with your family after dinner. With this wish, how can you bear the incompatibility issue when playing Thanksgiving Blu-ray/DVD movies on your HD TV, iPad, 4K Projector, etc. To avoid the embarrassing situation, you’d better rip the Blu-ray/DVD movies to your multimedia players with most compatible format and specs by using
When enjoying the Thanksgiving movies and having the Thanksgiving dinner together, how can you not record the scene to remember the warm time? After you record the happy time, you maybe want to edit the shooting in iMovie, FCP, Premiere Pro CC, etc before you sent it to your other family members or share it on Facebook. While putting the shoot into video editing program, you probably need the help of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate andiMedia Converter for Mac, which can convert your HD/4K shoot to H.265 MKV/MP4, HD MP4, QuickTime, MOV, ProRes, AIC, DNxHD, MPEG-2, WMV, H.264, MPEG-4, etc. for your FCP X, iMovie, Premiere Pro CC, Sony Vegas Pro 13, Windows Media Player, VLC, Youtube, etc. On Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.
Pavtube Video/BD/DVD software can convert Blu-ray/DVD, 4K/SD/HD video in any format to H.265 MP4/MKV, M3U8, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, M4V, etc. Especially, ByteCopy can rip Blu-ray/DVD to lossless MKV keeping multi-track subtitle/audio and all chapter markers. What’s more, Pavtube adds optimized preset profile for main digital products, like TV series, iPad, iPhone, Samsung, Sony, PS3/PSP, Xbox One/360, Android Tablet/Phone, Surface, etc.
All of the products can be get now at up to 40% off discount. Below is the list:
1. 40% OFF Pavtube DVDAid for Windows/Mac
Original price: $35
2. 30% OFF Pavtube BDMagic for Windows/Mac
Original price: $49
3. 20% OFF Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows/Mac
Original price: $42
4. 20% OFF Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Windows/Mac
Original price: $65
You won’t get a Blu-ray/DVD Software at such low price in normal days. So if you have a plan to purchase a BD/DVD/Video Converter in the near future, why not push the schedule forward and get it in Pavtube Thanksgiving Promotion activity.
Additional: To help you make a wise choice, I did a deep review and comparison between the four backup tools. You can check out the differences and then choose the favorite to create high quality Blu-ray/DVD/ISO/4K/HD Video and Movie backups: Pavtube Softwares Comparison: ByteCopy vs BDMagic vs DVDAid vs Video Converter Ultimate
1. Pavtube DVDAid for Windows/Mac Guides
- Rip DVD with 99 Titles Strict Copy Protections on Win/Mac
- Upload DVDs to Google Drive for accessing on Phone/Tablet
- Stream DVD Movies to Watch on PS4 with Plex Media Server
- Add SRT/ASS/SSA Hard Subtitles to DVD Movies
2. Pavtube BDMagic for Windows/Mac Guides
- Stream Blu-ray/DVD Movies for Playing on Roku 4
- Backup Blu-rays to Dropbox for Easy Viewing and Sharing
- Backup Blu-ray to Synology DiskStation DS215j for Smart TV
- Watch Blu-ray/DVD on Mac Mini HTPC via XBMC With Lossless Quality
3. Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows/Mac Guides
- Encode Blu-ray to TrueHD 7.1 Audio MKV on Windows 10/8.1/8
- Play 3D Blu-ray Movies on WD TV Live/Live Plus/Live Hub/Live Streaming
- How to preserve Blu-ray chapter markers in digital copies?
- Rip Blu-ray movies to MKV/MP4 for playing with Kodi (XBMC)
4. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Windows/Mac Guides
- Enjoy Blu-ray/DVD/Video on LG Ultra 4K TV Windows and Mac
- Watch 3D Yify Movie on Samsung Gear VR with 3D SBS format
- Save Movies and Videos on Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box
- Edit BDMV Files with QuickTime, iMovie, FCP on Mac OS X El Capitan