Summary: To solve the movie playback issue how to viewing DVD movies on iPad Mini 2 with subtitles, you can get the best DVD Converter for iPad Mini 2 to convert DVD to iPad Mini 2 supported video format.
Apple has unveiled its second-generation iPad mini, now called iPad mini with Retina display thanks to its new high-resolution screen. Here, we bring you the latest information about the iPad mini 2, including UK price, release date and specifications. The second-generation iPad mini has a 7.9in Retina display at 2048 by 1536 pixels. That’s the same number as the iPad Air, Apple’s fifth-generation iPad. This means that the iPad mini 2 has a resolution of 326 pixels per inch. The iPad mini 2 is powered by a 64-bit A7 chip like the iPhone 5S and iPad Air. This means the new iPad mini has significantly improved performance. It’s up to four times faster at CPU tasks than the original iPad mini, and up to eight times faster at graphics tasks.
With the higher resolution and the retina display, we can enjoy more movies with better visual quality on iPad Mini 2. If you have some DVD movie collections and want to pur the DVD movies on iPad Mini 2 for watching, you may have to convert DVD to iPad Mini 2 supported H.264 or MPEG4 first since the iPad Mini 2 doesn’t have DVD drive.
This tutorial is about how to rip DVD to iPad Mini 2 highly compatible videos format so that you can play DVD movies on iPad Mini 2. To get the work done, a DVD ripping software is needed. Here Pavtube iPad Mini 2 DVD Ripper (Alternative Mac version) (now you can get both with 30% off) highly recommended to help you get movies off DVD discs and onto your iPad Mini 2 for playback.
To be honest, the program provides an easy way to rip, convert and enjoy my huge DVD collection of movies and concerts with outstanding video quality. What’s more, some DVD contains the unknown language like Avatar and you cannot understand it without subtitles. So to keep the subtitles for unknown language is necessary for full enjoyment. now with Pavtube DVD Ripper, you can choose the desired subtitle for output and select forced subtitles for some unknown languages. I’ve had success using the program to convert DVD yet DVD ISO/IFO to iPad 3Mini 2 playable format. I’ve found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. Just download it and follow the steps below to download and put DVD movies on iPad Mini 2 for smoothly playing!
How to Convert, Transfer DVD movie to iPad Mini 2 with subtitles
The quick start guide below uses DVD Ripper Windows screenshots. The way to rip DVD movies to iPad on Mac is almost the same.
1. Launch the best DVD to iPad Mini 2 Converter, click the “DVD disc” icon to navigate the videos. You can also add ISO file, IFO file or DVD folder. Press the selected main title you can preview the whole Blu-ray movies on the preview window on the right, which works like a media player.
2. Check forced subtitles for output. Because DVD always contains multiple subtitle and audio tracks, you can go to choose the desired subtitle and audio on the interface for output. Beside subtitles option, “Forced subtitle” is optional and uncheck by default. Go to check “Forced subtitles” for output. Take note that it will output forced subtitles only if it is checked.
3. Set output options for iPad Mini 2. Click “Format” bar, you can get optimized videos for iPad Mini 2 under “iPad > iPad Mini HD Video(*.mp4)”.
a. For some advances users, you can go to adjust video and audio parameters like bitrate, resolution, channels, etc. Click “Settings” button you can go to check and change them as you like. Remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
b. It has powerful edit functions such as trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, join multiple video clips into one, add text/image watermark and add subtitles. For example, if the original DVD movie has no subtitle or the subtitles you need, you can download it from website and then add it into the output videos for full enjoyment with this software.
4. Click the Convert button to start to rip DVD to MP4 videos for iPad Mini 2 with subtitles.
5. When the conversion complets, you can transfer the result videos to new iPad Mini 2 via iTunes, here’s the way to go:
1) Launch the iTunes and connect iPad Mini 2 to PC.
2) Choose “File – > Add File to Library…”
3) Drag the .mp4 file you want to the iPad icon.
So there you have it. Now you are free to watch DVD movies on new iPad Mini 2 with subtitles anytime and everywhere as you like. Enjoy.