Marvel announced that Iron Man 3 will be coming to DVD and Blu-ray on September 24th, 2013! If you don’t want to wait that long to watch it again, it will be available to watch on digital download three weeks earlier on September 3rd.
But, it doesn’t matter. After you get your Iron Man 3 Blu-ray disc movie, this article must be useful for you. Especially, when you are bored by a large number of discs in your home. Backing up Blu-ray or DVD movies on your computer is a good idea to store the movies, then, you will never worry about the discs take too much space and will never worry about the discs are damaged. This article is written for users who want to copy Blu-ray or DVD discs on PC or Mac with quality lossless. In which, i will give you the easiest solution.
How to Backup Blu-ray on PC or Mac?
- Install Pavtube Bytecopy (link).
- Insert your Blu-ray disc. Make sure you have enough space on your drive (depending on the disc, this could be up to 50 GB).
- Fire up this Blu-ray Ripper and choose your Blu-ray drive to load Blu-ray movie files. Pavtube Bytecopy will open the disc, and then present you with the titles on the disc.Then, choose the “Directly copy” option in “Copy”.
- Hit the Convert button and your movie should start ripping.
- When it’s done, just double click on the resulting file and it will play in VLC.
If you use a Mac OS X computer, please use the Bytecopy for Mac. And the steps are similar as above.
Keyfeatures of Bytecopy:
- Backup BD/DVD to MKV without quality loss. (Keep 1080p quality at 16:9 aspect ratio).
- Convert/rip/shrink/copy latest Blu-ray/DVD movies for Android/iOS/Windows devices.
- Allow full preservation of all audio tracks, subtitles and chapter markers.
- Remove unwanted subs streams and audio tracks at will.
- Preserve soundtracks and subs in multiple languages, e.g. English, Spanish, French, Deutsch…
- Support exporting forced subtitles and .srt external subtitles.