Samsung has announced a trio of Galaxy Tab 3 devices. In addition to the 7-inch version we’ve known about since late April, the company also announced an 8-inch and a 10.1-inch variant of the Galaxy Tab 3.
Both the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and 10.1 are equipped with a display with resolution 1280*800, and both two are running Android 4.2. They have a lot in common. but Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 inch tablet a slightly weaker, 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
Many users like to put their Blu-ray/DVD movies onto tablet, Thus, they can watch favourite movies wherever they go. If you just get your Galaxy Tab 3, Whether Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 or 10.1, it’s really great to enjoy movies. Today, this article is just for you. In which, i will give you an easy and fast solution to put or play Blu-ray/DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 3.
How to compress Blu-ray/DVD for Galaxy Tab 3 playback:
1. Run the Blu-ray/DVD to Galaxy Tab 3 converter on your Windows or Apple computer. Import your source movie file by clicking on corresponding icons. You are allowed to import Blu-ray/DVD disc, Blu-ray ISO, DVD ISO/IFO or Blu-ray/DVD folder.
2. If you like, you can choose subtitle and audio track from the “Subtitles” and “Audio” box.
3. Choose video format for Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 or 10.1. Here, just Click on “Format”, move to “Samsung” category. You can easily find the “Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (*.mp4)”. Just select it.
At the same time, if necessary, you are allowed to adjust the video quality by yourself. The default information of this profile as follows:
4. Hit “Convert” button to start ripping Blu-ray/DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 or 10.1 when everything is what you want.
In general, a 2-hour movie will take at least 2 hours for converting, but many factors will affect the video conversion speed. Thanks to the Galaxy Tab 3 Blu-ray Ripper built-in acceleration technology, the conversion speed is more faster than common conversions.
When the conversion is done, transfer the converted movie file to Galaxy Tab 3. Now, you are ready to watch Blu-ray/DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 or 10.1.
- Play Exercise and Art DVDs Video on iPad Air 3
- Failure to Play TV Programmes on Old DVD Player
- How to Rip TV Series DVD to Episodes for Plex?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to QuickTime MOV on Mac
- Copy DVD to Exteral Hard Drive For Streaming on TV/Laptop/PC
- Copy 600 DVDs for CyberLink PowerDVD 15 Watching